We are into the business of manufacturing of Roller Burnishing tools from the year 1987 and Bright Burnishing Tools Private Limited was incorporated in the year 1994. The company was promoted by Mr.C.Devaraj, a technocrat entrepreneur having a very wide experience in manufacture of toolings.
Multi Roller Burnishing Tools
• Internal Diameter Burnishing Tools (Through & Blind Bore Tools)
• Outer Diameter Burnishing Tools (Plain & Stepped Shaft Tools)
• Taper / Angle Burnishing Tools (Internal & External Angle / Taper)
• Flat Circular Face Burnishing Tools
• Special Multi Roller Burnishing Tools
- Combined Bore burnishing tool (for burnishing two concentric bores)
- Combined ID & Face burnishing Tools
- Concave and convex profile burnishing tools
- Face Groove burnishing tools
- Broach type burnishing tool
- Detachable type burnishing tools
- Double Taper burnishting tools
- Sizing & Finishing Tools
- Bearingizing Tools
Single Roller Burnishing Tools
• Single Roller Carbide OD Burnishing Tool (for burnishing varying big outer diameters)
• Multi Surface Single Roller Carbide Burnishing Tool (for burnishing big OD, ID & Circular face)
• Single Roller ‘H’-Type Burnishing Tool (for burnishing varying small outer diameters)
• Single Roller Diamond Burnishing Tool (for burnishing hardened & ground components)
• Special Single Roller Burnishing Tools
- Single Roller Groove Burnishing Tools
- Single Roller concave & convex profile burnishing tools
- Special Single Roller OD burnishing Tools
Our Quality Policy & Quality Control
“BBTPL’s focus is to provide solutions to customer needs by manufacturing of quality products through team work coupled with good after sales service, reasonable price, timely delivery and commitment to continual improvement and compliance to requirements and to make the company’s position as a market leader.”
We follow stringent quality control methods to ensure the product quality. Quality is ensured at incoming, in-process and final stages of manufacturing.
Advantages of “BRIGHT” Roller Burnishing Tools
• Repeatability of set dimension in mass production
Mirror like surface finish achieved in single pass
• Work hardening of burnished surface.
• Reduces Rejections and Reworks in mass production.
Available in different shank options.
• Tools can be mounted on.
CNC Turning center, Vertical Machining center, Conventional Lathes & Drilling Machines, and Special purpose machines.
We supply our burnishing tools to Multinational companies, Corporates, Public sector undertakings and Small & Medium enterprises.
We have our marketing and after sales service network in the following areas in India.
Delhi, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Mumbai & Pune, Bangalore, Chennai & Coimbatore.